- Open Irfanview --> go to Image Menu --> Create Panorama image
- From the Create Panorama image pop-up box --> select your choice:
- Horizontal - add images at the right side of previous ones
- Vertical - add images below previous ones
- Click the 'Add Images' button
- Select your 1st image file from the Open pop-up box
- Continue to add images until you have opened all that you want to include in your stitched image
- You can reposition the order of the images by clicking on the image to highlight it in the 'Input images:' block, then select the 'Move up' or 'Move down' button to reposition
- Click the 'Create Image' button to complete the process
- You can then resize the final stitched image to fit properly on your web page from the 'Image' menu
- Don't forget to save your masterpiece from the 'File' menu
- Have fun!
Monday, April 23, 2012
Stitching photos the easy way!
Download Infranview from HERE
Posted by Daily Tech Tip at 2:50 PM