Voice Actions for Android
Control your Android phone just by speaking using Voice Actions.Watch a video
Click thumbnail to see larger image
- Send text messages Say "send text to [recipient] [message]*"
e.g. "send text to Allison Miller Running late. I will be home around 9"
- Listen to music Say "listen to [artist/song/album]"
e.g. "listen to the decemberists"
- Get directions Say "navigate to [address/city/business name]"
e.g. "navigate to the DeYoung Museum San Francisco" or "navigate to 1965 Page St."
- Call businesses Say "call [business name] [location]*"
e.g. "call Pizzeria Venti Mountain View"
- Call contacts Say "call [contact name] [phone type]*"
e.g. "call Allison Miller home"
- Send email Say "send email to [recipient] [subject]* [body]*"
e.g. "send email to Mike LeBeau How's life in New York treating you? The weather's beautiful here!"
- View a map Say "map of [address/city]"
e.g. "map of San Francisco"
- Go to websites Say "go to [website]
e.g. "go to Wikipedia"
- Write a note Say "note to self [message]"
e.g. "note to self grocery list banana milk eggs pizza"
- Search Google Say "[your query]"
e.g. "pictures of the golden gate bridge at sunset"